Wednesday 11 April 2012

Wine Rack Extension_2


I came up with a new design which meant using the back and front as the front and drilling holes in a piece of hardboard for the back. I made it thinner as the bottles hold in place better. At the moment I don't have any wine in it but will soon sort that out but I like the design and look. I could use wood instead of the hard board and joints instead of screws to improve. I think I'm going to paint this so was not too bothered about the finish, and unfortunately I have seen an extra large bottle that this new rack couldn't, accommodate but luckily they could sit on top of the old rack. So for the next edition I think it will have to be all wood, with joints, and the top open so any odd shaped bottles can be stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment